Jalen Hurts will look to make an impact for the Philadelphia Eagles when they take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 8:20 PM ET on Thursday in Week 6 of the NFL season. Let’s examine all of Hurts’ prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Jalen Hurts Week 6 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Hurts’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Jalen Hurts Passing Trends Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- The 328.2 passing yards the Buccaneers give up per game makes them the NFL’s worst pass defense this season.
- Hurts throws for 273.0 passing yards per game this season, which is lower than his prop bet total for this matchup of 280.5.
- In five games played this season, Hurts has twice exceeded 280.5 pass yards in a single contest.
- Hurts’ 273.0 passing yards per game this season are 42.1 yards higher than his average yards prop bet (230.9).
- Hurts has hit the over on his passing yard totals in three games this season (60.0% of total opportunities).
- With 13 passing TDs allowed this year, the Buccaneers defense is ranked 30th in the league.
- Hurts has a passing touchdown in three of five games this year, with multiple passing TDs in three of them.
- In two of five games this season, Hurts has thrown an interception, including one game with multiple picks.
Jalen Hurts Rushing Trends Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- In terms of defending against the run, the Buccaneers are first in the NFL, allowing 45.8 yards per game.
- Hurts averages 51.2 rushing yards per game this season, which outpaces Thursday’s prop total of 38.5 yards.
- Hurts would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (38.5) in three of five games so far this season.
- The average rushing yards over/under for Hurts this season (48.5) is just a bit below his season average for rushing yards (51.2).
- Hurts has out-gained the rushing yards prop bet total set for him two times in five opportunities this season.
- This year the Buccaneers are ranked first in the league in rushing touchdown conceded (one).
- Hurts has a rushing touchdown in two games this year, including multiple rushing TDs once.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 14, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jalen Hurts or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles Vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from