Jalen Hurts and the Philadelphia Eagles will face the San Francisco 49ers at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 2 of the 2021 NFL campaign. If you’re trying to place a bet on one of Hurts’ props, we take a look at all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
Jalen Hurts Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Hurts’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Jalen Hurts Passing Trends Vs. San Francisco 49ers
- The 49ers had the NFL’s fourth-ranked pass defense last year, giving up 220.4 yards per game through the air.
- Last season, Hurts finished with 66.3 passing yards per game, lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup (457.5).
- In 16 games played last year, Hurts did not surpass 457.50 passing yards in a single contest.
- Hurts’ average passing yards prop bet last season was 211.5. His per-game average fell short of that mark by 145.2 yards per game.
- Hurts went over his passing yard totals two times last year (50.0% of total opportunities).
- The 49ers surrendered 25 touchdowns through the air (1.6 per game) last year. They were 13th in the league in that category.
- Hurts had a passing touchdown in four of 16 games last year, with multiple passing TDs in one of them.
- Hurts threw at least one interception in three of 15 games last season, including multiple INTs once.
Jalen Hurts Rushing Trends Vs. San Francisco 49ers
- The 49ers had the NFL’s seventh-ranked defense against the run last year, allowing 106.4 yards per game.
- Hurts averaged 22.3 rushing yards per game last season, 78.7 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Hurts went over this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (101.00) once last year.
- The average rushing yards prop bet for Hurts last season (52.5) was higher than his season average for rushing yards (22.3).
- Hurts hit the over on his rushing yards total in three games (75.0%) out of four opportunities last season.
- The Eagles are up against the NFL’s fourth-ranked defense in terms of rushing TDs conceded last season (12).
- Hurts had a rushing touchdown in two games last year, including multiple rushing TDs once.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 19, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jalen Hurts or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles Vs. 49ers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from