Jalen Green and his Houston Rockets teammates hit the court against the New York Knicks at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday. Green is averaging 14.4 points, 2.6 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.
Let’s break down Green’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you assess your best wagers.
Jalen Green Prop Bets (November 20)
Green Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.4 points Green has scored per game this season is 0.1 fewer than his prop total set for Saturday (14.5).
- Green has totaled more than 14.5 points six times this season (through 15 games).
- Green has exceeded his points prop total seven times this season (in 16 games with such a prop).
- Green has knocked down 1.9 three pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Green has seven games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- Conceding 107.1 points per game, the Knicks are the 17th-ranked team in the league on defense.
Bet On Rockets Vs Knicks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from