Jalen Green and his Houston Rockets teammates hit the court against the Memphis Grizzlies at 8:00 PM ET on Monday. Green averages 13.8 points, 3.5 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocks.
In this article, we break down all of Green’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Jalen Green Prop Bets (November 15)
Green Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Monday’s points prop bet for Green is 13.5 points. That is 0.3 fewer than his season average of 13.8.
- Green has appeared in 13 games this season, recording more than 13.5 points in four of them.
- Green has hit the over five times on a points prop this season (in 13 tries).
- Green has connected on 1.8 three pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- Green has made more than 1.5 treys in five of his games so far this season.
- The Grizzlies give up 114.4 points per contest, 29th-ranked in the NBA.
Bet On Rockets Vs Grizzlies
Powered By Data Skrive using data from