The Dallas Mavericks, including Jalen Brunson, face the Golden State Warriors at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Brunson is averaging 16.3 points, 4.8 assists and 3.9 rebounds per contest.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Brunson’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Jalen Brunson Prop Bets (May 24)
Brunson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Tuesday’s over/under for Brunson is 20.5 points. That is 4.2 more than his season average of 16.3.
- In the 98 games he’s appeared in this season, Brunson’s point total has exceeded 20.5 points 28 times.
- Brunson is 43-for-83 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- Brunson has knocked down 1.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 fewer than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- Brunson has made more than 1.5 treys in 34 of his games so far this season.
- The Warriors are the fourth-best defensive squad in the league, giving up 105.5 points per contest.
Brunson Vs Warriors
Bet On Mavericks Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from