Jalen Brunson and his Dallas Mavericks teammates hit the court against the Golden State Warriors in the 2022 NBA playoffs at 9:00 PM ET on Sunday. Brunson posts 16.3 points, 3.9 rebounds and 4.8 assists per contest, shooting 50.2% from the floor and 37.3% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Brunson’s props, we dig into all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jalen Brunson Prop Bets (May 22)
Brunson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 16.3 points Brunson has scored per game this season is 4.2 fewer than his prop total set for Sunday (20.5).
- Through 97 games this season, Brunson has recorded more than 20.5 points 28 times.
- Brunson has hit the over on his points prop total 43 times this season (in 82 games with such a prop).
- Brunson has connected on 1.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Brunson has finished 33 games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- Defensively, the Warriors are ranked fourth in the NBA, allowing 105.5 points per game.
Brunson Vs Warriors
Bet On Mavericks Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from