Jalen Brunson will look to make an impact for the Dallas Mavericks in the 2022 NBA Playoffs when they take on the Golden State Warriors at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Brunson is putting up 16.3 points, 4.8 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game.
Let’s break down Brunson’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you assess your best wagers.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jalen Brunson Prop Bets (May 18)
Brunson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 19.5-point total set for Brunson on Wednesday is 3.2 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Brunson has appeared in 95 games this season, totaling more than 19.5 points in 30 of them.
- Brunson is 42-for-80 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Brunson has averaged 1.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 fewer than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Brunson has 32 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- On defense, the Warriors have conceded 105.5 points per game, which is fourth-best in the league.
Brunson Vs Warriors
Bet On Mavericks Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from