The Dallas Mavericks, including Jalen Brunson, face off against the Phoenix Suns at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday. Brunson posts 16.3 points, 3.9 rebounds and 4.8 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.0 blocks.
In this article, we break down all of Brunson’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Jalen Brunson Prop Bets (May 8)
Brunson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 19.5-point total set for Brunson on Sunday is 3.2 more points than his season scoring average.
- Brunson’s point total has exceeded 19.5 points 28 times in the 91 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Brunson has exceeded his points prop total 40 times this season (in 76 games with such a prop).
- Brunson has averaged 1.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Brunson has made more than 1.5 treys in 31 games this season.
- On defense, the Suns have conceded 107.4 points per contest, which is ninth-best in the league.
Brunson Vs Suns
Bet On Mavericks Vs Suns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from