Jalen Brunson will hope to make a difference for the Dallas Mavericks when they square off against the Phoenix Suns at 9:30 PM ET on Friday. Brunson is posting 16.3 points, 4.8 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game.
Below, we take a look at Brunson’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Jalen Brunson Prop Bets (May 6)
Brunson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Brunson has scored 16.3 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 2.2 points less than Friday’s over/under.
- Through 90 games this season, Brunson has scored more than 18.5 points 33 times.
- Brunson is 39-for-75 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Brunson has connected on 1.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Brunson has 31 games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- Allowing 107.4 points per game, the Suns are the ninth-ranked squad in the league on defense.
Brunson Vs Suns
Bet On Mavericks Vs Suns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from