The Dallas Mavericks, including Jalen Brunson, hit the court against the Phoenix Suns at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Brunson averages 16.3 points, 3.9 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 0.8 steals and 0.0 blocks.
With prop bets available for Brunson in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Jalen Brunson Prop Bets (May 10)
Brunson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 16.3 points Brunson has scored per game this season is 3.2 fewer than his prop total set for Tuesday (19.5).
- Brunson has put up more than 19.5 points 28 times this season (through 92 games).
- Brunson is 40-for-77 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Brunson’s 1.2 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 fewer than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- Brunson has finished 31 games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- Giving up 107.4 points per contest, the Suns are the ninth-ranked team in the NBA defensively.
Brunson Vs Suns
Bet On Mavericks Vs Suns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from