Jalen Brunson’s Dallas Mavericks will hit the court against the San Antonio Spurs at 9:30 PM ET on Sunday. Brunson is posting 16.2 points, 4.8 assists and 3.9 rebounds per contest.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Brunson’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jalen Brunson Prop Bets (April 10)
Brunson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Brunson’s 16.2 points per game average is 0.7 points more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In the 81 games he’s appeared in this season, Brunson’s point total has gone over 15.5 points 40 times.
- Brunson has hit the over 32 times on a points prop this season (in 65 tries).
- Brunson has knocked down 1.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Brunson has finished 27 games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- On defense, the Spurs have given up 112.8 points per game, which is 23rd-best in the league.
Brunson Vs Spurs
Bet On Mavericks Vs Spurs
Powered By Data Skrive using data from