Jalen Brunson will hope to make a difference for the Dallas Mavericks when they play the Los Angeles Lakers at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday. Brunson is putting up 16.2 points, 4.9 assists and 3.8 rebounds per game.
Below, we break down Brunson’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jalen Brunson Prop Bets (March 29)
Brunson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 15.5 points prop bet set for Brunson on Tuesday is 0.7 fewer points than his season scoring average (16.2).
- Brunson’s point total has exceeded 15.5 points 37 times through the 75 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Brunson has hit the over 29 times on a points prop this season (in 59 tries).
- Brunson has averaged 1.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- Brunson has 26 games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- Conceding 114.3 points per contest, the Lakers are the 26th-ranked team in the NBA on defense.
Brunson Vs Lakers
Bet On Mavericks Vs Lakers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from