The Dallas Mavericks, with Jalen Brunson, will face off against the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Brunson is putting up 16.2 points, 4.9 assists and 3.8 rebounds per contest.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Brunson’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Jalen Brunson Prop Bets (March 30)
Brunson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Brunson has put up 16.2 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 0.3 points fewer than Wednesday’s points prop total.
- Brunson’s point total has exceeded 16.5 points 36 times in the 76 games he’s played this season.
- Brunson has gone up against a points prop bet in 60 games this season, and he’s gone over 29 times.
- Brunson has made 1.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Brunson has finished 26 games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- Defensively, the Cavaliers are fourth in the NBA, giving up 104.6 points per contest.
Brunson Vs Cavaliers
Bet On Mavericks Vs Cavaliers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from