The Columbus Blue Jackets, including Jakub Voracek, will be in action Thursday at 7:00 PM ET, facing the Tampa Bay Lightning. Looking to bet on Voracek’s props against the Lightning? Scroll down for stats and information to assist you.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jakub Voracek Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Jakub Voracek Season Stats
- Voracek has averaged 17:24 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus of -13.
- Voracek has five goals so far this season, scoring in five different games.
- He has 54 assists so far this season, with at least one assist in 42 different games.
- Voracek has picked up at least one point in 45 games this season, and 59 points in total.
- He has two goals on the power play, plus 21 assists.
- He has a 3.6% shooting percentage, taking 1.8 shots per game.
Jakub Voracek Prop Bet Insights
- Voracek has exceeded his points prop bet in 43 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 72 opportunities).
- In the 11 games Voracek has played this season with shorter odds than -155 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total six times (54.5% of chances).
- In 58 games this season with longer odds than -155 to go over his point total, Voracek has exceeded the total 36 times (62.1% of chances).
- The implied probability is 60.8% that Voracek goes over his points over/under based on the odds.
Jakub Voracek Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/22/2022||Senators||0||0||0||21:06||Home||L 2-1 SO|
|4/9/2022||Red Wings||1||0||1||21:27||Away||W 5-4 OT|
Columbus Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from