Jakobi Meyers Week 16 Player Props
Meyers’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Meyers is averaging 51.3 receiving yards per game, 2.2 less than the over/under of 53.5 set for Monday’s matchup.
- In five out of 12 games this year (41.7%), Meyers has collected more than 53.5 receiving yards.
- The Bills have the 11th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 248.2 yards per game.
- Meyers’ season average of 51.3 receiving yards per game is 4.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 55.5.
- In just 41.7% of his games (five out of 12 chances), Meyers has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (55.5).
- Meyers has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his eight games (37.5%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 24, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jakobi Meyers or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patriots vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from