Jakobi Meyers and the New England Patriots travel to play the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Meyers’ receiving yards prop bet in the matchup against the Los Angeles Rams.
Jakobi Meyers Week 14 Player Props
Meyers’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Meyers is averaging 45.8 receiving yards per game.
- In one out of 10 games this season (10%), Meyers has collected more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- The Rams have the best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 219.3 yards per game.
- Meyers’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 57.3 per game. He averages 11.5 fewer per game than that average.
- In only 40% of his games (four out of 10 chances), Meyers has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (57.3).
- Meyers has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his six games (33.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 7, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jakobi Meyers or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patriots vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from