Jake Luton and the Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at home at TIAA Bank Field. Here are some betting insights and tips around Luton’s passing yards and completions prop bets in that matchup.
Jake Luton Week 11 Player Props
Luton’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Luton is set at 217.5, 19.0 yards fewer than his season average of 236.5.
- In one of two games this season (50%), Luton has thrown for more than 217.5 yards.
- Luton has gone over his season-long passing yards prop bet average (226) in half of his games.
- Luton’s season passing yardage average of 236.5 is 10.5 yards higher than his 226 average passing yards over/under.
- Luton has gone over his passing yards prop total one time this season (exactly half of his games).
- This week, Luton will face the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense (238.2 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Insights
- Luton is averaging 22.0 completions per game, 2.5 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (19.5).
- In one of two games this season (50% of his opportunities), Luton had more than 19.5 completions.
- Luton has averaged 1.5 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (20.5).
- In 50% of his games this year, Luton has hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Luton has gone over his average completions prop bet total (20.5 completions) in half of his games.
- The 19.2 completions per game surrendered by the Steelers defense this season is the 30th most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jake Luton or the Jacksonville Jaguars at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jaguars vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from