Jake Luton and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to play the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Luton has prop bets set for passing yards and completions against the Packers. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Jake Luton Week 10 Player Props
Luton’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Luton is set at 254.5, 49.5 yards fewer than his season average of 304.0.
- In one of one game this season (100%), Luton has thrown for more than 254.5 yards.
- Luton’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 231.5, a figure he’s gone over in one out of one game this season (100%).
- Luton’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 231.5, which he’s exceeded by 72.5 yards on average this year.
- Luton has gone over on passing yards prop bets in one of one opportunity this year (100%).
- This week, Luton will face the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense (251.6 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Insights
- Luton is averaging 26.0 completions per game, 5.5 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (20.5).
- In one of one game this season (100% of his chances), Luton recorded more than 20.5 completions.
- Luton’s season-long average over/under is 21.5 completions. He has recorded 4.5 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 100% of Luton’s games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (one of one outings).
- Luton has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (21.5 completions) in 100% of his games (one of one chance).
- The 21.9 completions per game conceded by the Packers defense this season is the 23rd most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jake Luton or the Jacksonville Jaguars at DraftKings Sportsbook.