Jae’Sean Tate and the Houston Rockets will hit the court against the Portland Trail Blazers at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday. Tate is averaging 12.1 points, 3.0 assists and 5.5 rebounds per game.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Tate’s props, we dig into all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jae’Sean Tate Prop Bets (March 26)
Tate Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Saturday’s over/under for Tate is 11.5 points. That’s 0.6 fewer than his season average of 12.1.
- Tate has put up more than 11.5 points 38 times this season (through 74 games).
- Tate is 28-for-66 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- Tate has knocked down 0.8 three pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- Tate has made more than 0.5 three pointers in 34 of his games so far this season.
- The Trail Blazers are the 28th-best defensive team in the NBA, conceding 114.6 points per game.
Tate Vs Trail Blazers
Bet On Rockets Vs Trail Blazers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from