Jae’Sean Tate and the Houston Rockets will hit the court against the Oklahoma City Thunder at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Tate averages 11.1 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.6 blocks.
Let’s take a look at Tate’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you pick out your best wagers.
Jae’Sean Tate Prop Bets (November 17)
Tate Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.5-point total set for Tate on Wednesday is 1.4 more points than his season scoring average.
- Through 14 games this season, Tate has recorded more than 12.5 points seven times.
- Tate has hit the over eight times on a points prop this season (in 12 tries).
- Tate’s 0.6 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (0.5).
- Tate has made more than 0.5 three pointers in six games this season.
- Giving up 107.2 points per game, the Thunder are the 15th-ranked team in the NBA defensively.
Tate Vs Thunder
Bet On Rockets Vs Thunder
Powered By Data Skrive using data from