Jae’Sean Tate and the Houston Rockets will hit the court against the San Antonio Spurs at 8:00 PM ET on Monday. Tate puts up 12.0 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2.9 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
With prop bets available for Tate in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jae’Sean Tate Prop Bets (March 28)
Tate Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Monday’s over/under for Tate is 9.5 points. That is 2.5 fewer than his season average of 12.0.
- Tate has put up more than 9.5 points 50 times this season (through 75 games).
- Tate has hit the over 28 times on a points prop this season (in 67 tries).
- Tate’s 0.8 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (0.5).
- Tate has 34 games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- Conceding 113.2 points per contest, the Spurs are the 24th-ranked team in the NBA defensively.
Tate Vs Spurs
Bet On Rockets Vs Spurs
Powered By Data Skrive using data from