Jae’Sean Tate’s Houston Rockets will take on the Brooklyn Nets at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday. Tate is posting 11.9 points, 2.9 assists and 5.4 rebounds per contest.
In this article, we take a look at all of Tate’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Jae’Sean Tate Prop Bets (April 5)
Tate Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Tate’s 11.9 points per game average is 0.4 points higher than Tuesday’s over/under.
- Tate’s point total has exceeded 11.5 points 39 times through the 79 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Tate is 29-for-72 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Tate has averaged 0.8 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (0.5).
- Tate has finished 38 games this season with more than 0.5 made treys.
- Allowing 112.2 points per contest, the Nets are the 21st-ranked team in the league on defense.
Tate Vs Nets
Bet On Rockets Vs Nets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from