Jae’Sean Tate and the Houston Rockets will take on the New York Knicks at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday. Tate is posting 11.5 points, 1.8 assists and 6.9 rebounds per contest.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Tate’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Jae’Sean Tate Prop Bets (November 20)
Tate Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.5 points prop bet over/under set for Tate on Saturday is the same as his scoring average on the season.
- Tate’s point total has gone over 11.5 points nine times through the 15 games he’s played this season.
- Tate has gone up against a points prop bet in 13 games this season, and he’s gone over nine times.
- Tate’s 0.7 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- Tate has made more than 0.5 three pointers in seven of his games so far this season.
- The Knicks allow 107.1 points per contest, 17th-ranked in the NBA.
Tate Vs Knicks (2020-21)
Bet On Rockets Vs Knicks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from