The Houston Rockets, with Jae’Sean Tate, will face off against the Memphis Grizzlies at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday. Tate averages 12.2 points, 5.5 rebounds and 3.0 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
In this piece, we’ll break down Tate’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Jae’Sean Tate Prop Bets (March 20)
Tate Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Tate has averaged 12.2 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.7 points higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- Through 70 games this season, Tate has put up more than 10.5 points 40 times.
- Tate has gone up against a points prop bet in 63 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 26 times.
- Tate’s 0.8 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Tate has finished 32 games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- The Grizzlies are the 13th-best defensive squad in the NBA, allowing 109.5 points per contest.
Tate Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Rockets Vs Grizzlies
Powered By Data Skrive using data from