Jae Crowder and the Phoenix Suns will take the court against the Dallas Mavericks at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. Crowder puts up 8.9 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest, shooting 36.4% from the floor and 32.5% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per game.
With prop bets set for Crowder in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Jae Crowder Prop Bets (November 19)
Crowder Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Crowder’s 8.9 points per game average is 0.6 fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- In the 14 games he’s played this season, Crowder’s point total has gone over 9.5 points seven times.
- Crowder has gone over on his points prop total seven times this season (in 15 games with such a prop).
- Crowder has averaged 1.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Crowder has connected on more than 1.5 threes in seven of his 14 games so far this season.
- The Mavericks are the 11th-best defensive team in the NBA, allowing 105.6 points per contest.
Crowder Vs Mavericks
Bet On Suns Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from