The Phoenix Suns, including Jae Crowder, face the Dallas Mavericks at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Crowder posts 8.5 points, 5.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.7 blocks.
In this article, we break down all of Crowder’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Jae Crowder Prop Bets (November 17)
Crowder Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 9.5 points prop total set for Crowder on Wednesday is 1.0 more than his season scoring average (8.5).
- Crowder has put up more than 9.5 points six times this season (through 13 games).
- Crowder is 6-for-14 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- Crowder has made 1.7 three pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Crowder has finished six games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Mavericks are 12th in the NBA, conceding 105.7 points per game.
Crowder Vs Mavericks (2020-21)
Bet On Suns Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from