Jaden Schwartz and the Seattle Kraken play the Dallas Stars on Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. Looking to wager on Schwartz’s props against the Stars? Scroll down for stats and information to assist you.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jaden Schwartz Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Jaden Schwartz Season Stats
- Schwartz has averaged 18:27 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus rating of -12.
- Schwartz has eight goals this season, scoring in eight different games.
- He has picked up at least one assist in 12 games this season, and has 15 in total.
- Schwartz has accumulated at least one point in 17 games so far this season, and 23 points in total.
- He has one goal on the power play, plus three assists.
- Schwartz is averaging 2.7 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 7.9%.
Jaden Schwartz Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/19/2022||Red Wings||1||1||0||18:57||Home||W 4-2|
|3/12/2022||Canadiens||0||0||0||17:33||Away||W 4-3 SO|
|3/10/2022||Senators||0||0||0||20:49||Away||L 4-3 OT|
|3/8/2022||Maple Leafs||1||1||0||18:28||Away||L 6-4|
|12/29/2021||Flyers||0||0||0||16:34||Home||L 3-2 OT|
Seattle Kraken Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from