The Jacksonville Dolphins (10-8, 3-4 ASUN) host the Queens Royals (13-7, 3-4 ASUN) in a matchup of ASUN rivals at Swisher Gymnasium, starting at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Dolphins’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Royals ( ).
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of January 21, 2023 at 1:42 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Jacksonville vs Queens Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Jacksonville Offense Vs. Queens Defense
|Jacksonville Offense||Stats (Rank)||Queens Defense|
|64.1 (340)||Points/Gm||75.0 (320)|
|6.5 (338)||Possessions/Game||16.2 (335)|
|45.8 (109)||Field Goal %||46.6 (314)|
|35.1 (128)||3PT %||35.2 (261)|
|52.8 (98)||Effective FG %||52.9 (299)|
|55.6 (129)||True Shooting %||64.0 (359)|
Queens Offense Vs. Jacksonville Defense
|Queens Offense||Stats (Rank)||Jacksonville Defense|
|81.8 (17)||Points/Gm||60.7 (15)|
|16.2 (30)||Possessions/Game||6.5 (25)|
|46.5 (77)||Field Goal %||41.3 (68)|
|36.4 (67)||3PT %||30.1 (42)|
|54.7 (38)||Effective FG %||48.6 (136)|
|57.7 (51)||True Shooting %||54.2 (155)|
Best Betting Sites For Jacksonville vs Queens
Jacksonville Betting Insights
- Jacksonville has put together a 6-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Dolphins have been favored by 2.5 points or more five times this season, and covered the spread in four of those matchups.
- So far this season, eight out of Jacksonville’s 15 games have hit the over.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have combined to score more than 140.5 points two times this season (in 15 games).
- Jacksonville has had an average of 124.7 points in its games this season, 15.8 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Queens Betting Insights
- Queens has won 11 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover six times.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the Royals have an ATS record of 4-1.
- So far this season, nine out of Queens’ 17 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Royals have played 12 games this season that have gone over 140.5 combined points scored.
- Queens’ average game total this season has been 156.8, 16.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Jacksonville Key Players
- The Dolphins points and assists leader is Kevion Nolan. He puts up 13.7 points per game and dishes out 4.6 assists.
- Jacksonville is led in rebounds by Osayi Osifo’s 5.6 per game.
- The Dolphins are led by Nolan from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Jacksonville’s blocks leader is Omar Payne, who records 1.3 per game. Jordan Davis leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a contest.
Queens Key Players
- Kenny Dye holds the top spot on the Royals scoring and assist lists, tallying 16.9 points and 5.1 assists per game.
- Gavin Rains collects all of the boards and is the Queens leader in rebounds, getting 10.4 per game.
- Chris Ashby is tops from three-point range for the Royals, knocking down 2.3 treys per game.
- Kalib Mathews is tops on Queens in both steals (1.4) and blocks (0.8) per game.