ASUN opponents square off when the Jacksonville Dolphins (11-8, 4-4 ASUN) visit the North Alabama Lions (11-10, 3-5 ASUN) at Flowers Hall, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Dolphins’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Lions ( ).
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of January 26, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Jacksonville vs North Alabama Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Jacksonville Offense Vs. North Alabama Defense
|Jacksonville Offense||Stats (Rank)||North Alabama Defense|
|64.7 (334)||Points/Gm||74.0 (301)|
|9.3 (351)||Possessions/Game||12.2 (80)|
|46.0 (103)||Field Goal %||46.6 (314)|
|35.2 (122)||3PT %||40.5 (363)|
|53.0 (90)||Effective FG %||54.0 (330)|
|55.9 (114)||True Shooting %||62.2 (350)|
North Alabama Offense Vs. Jacksonville Defense
|North Alabama Offense||Stats (Rank)||Jacksonville Defense|
|74.6 (123)||Points/Gm||61.2 (17)|
|12.2 (285)||Possessions/Game||9.3 (13)|
|46.3 (81)||Field Goal %||41.2 (61)|
|36.8 (53)||3PT %||30.7 (49)|
|52.4 (111)||Effective FG %||48.8 (136)|
|55.2 (149)||True Shooting %||54.3 (160)|
Best Betting Sites For Jacksonville vs North Alabama
Jacksonville Betting Insights
- Jacksonville has compiled a 7-9-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Dolphins have covered the spread four times this season (4-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- So far this season, nine out of Jacksonville’s 16 games have gone over the point total.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have combined to score more than 129.5 points in nine of 16 games this season.
- Jacksonville has an average point total of 125.9 in its outings this year, 3.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
North Alabama Betting Insights
- North Alabama has compiled an 8-9-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Lions have an ATS record of 4-6-1 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs this year.
- In North Alabama’s 18 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total eight times.
- The Lions have played 16 games this season that have had more than 129.5 combined points scored.
- North Alabama’s contests this season have a 148.6-point average over/under, 19.1 more points than this game’s point total.
Jacksonville Key Players
- The Dolphins points and assists leader is Kevion Nolan. He scores 14.0 points per game and records 4.6 assists.
- Osayi Osifo paces Jacksonville with 5.7 rebounds per game.
- The Dolphins are led by Nolan from beyond the arc. He makes 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Jacksonville’s blocks leader is Omar Payne, who collects 1.3 per game. Jordan Davis leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a contest.
North Alabama Key Players
- Daniel Ortiz outpaced his teammates on the Lions scoring front by putting up 12.7 points per game. He adds 3.4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to North Alabama leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Damian Forrest with 7.0 rebounds per game and KJ Johnson with 3.3 assists per game.
- Ortiz leads the Lions in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- North Alabama’s Ortiz has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 0.9 per game and Forrest is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.