The Jacksonville Dolphins (9-7, 2-3 ASUN) aim to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (8-10, 1-4 ASUN) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Dolphins’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Gamecocks ( ).
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 14, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Jacksonville vs Jacksonville State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Jacksonville Offense Vs. Jacksonville State Defense
|Jacksonville Offense||Stats (Rank)||Jacksonville State Defense|
|64.6 (339)||Points/Gm||71.0 (237)|
|3.7 (350)||Possessions/Game||11.3 (225)|
|45.7 (120)||Field Goal %||43.6 (191)|
|36.1 (80)||3PT %||37.1 (331)|
|52.9 (93)||Effective FG %||52.8 (300)|
|55.5 (170)||True Shooting %||63.1 (338)|
Jacksonville State Offense Vs. Jacksonville Defense
|Jacksonville State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Jacksonville Defense|
|69.6 (234)||Points/Gm||60.3 (17)|
|11.3 (134)||Possessions/Game||3.7 (13)|
|43.7 (229)||Field Goal %||41.9 (103)|
|38.2 (29)||3PT %||30.4 (52)|
|51.7 (149)||Effective FG %||49.1 (156)|
|54.6 (212)||True Shooting %||54.8 (156)|
Best Betting Sites For Jacksonville vs Jacksonville State
Jacksonville Betting Insights
- Jacksonville has won five games against the spread this season, while failing to cover eight times.
- The Dolphins are 3-1 ATS this season when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Jacksonville’s games have hit the over seven out of 13 times this season.
- Dolphins games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 122.5 points seven times.
- The average point total in Jacksonville’s contests this year is 124.8, 2.3 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Jacksonville State Betting Insights
- Jacksonville State has compiled a 6-9-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Gamecocks have been an underdog by 3 points or more seven times this season, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- In Jacksonville State’s 15 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total six times.
- Gamecocks games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 122.5 points in 13 of 15 outings.
- Jacksonville State’s games this year have had a 140.6-point total on average, 18.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Jacksonville Key Players
- The Dolphins points and assists leader is Kevion Nolan. He scores 13.4 points per game and records 4.6 assists.
- Jacksonville is led in rebounds by Jordan Davis’ 5.6 per game.
- Nolan is the top three-point shooter for the Dolphins, connecting on 2.4 per game.
- Jacksonville’s steals leader is Davis, who collects 1.6 per game. Omar Payne leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a game.
Jacksonville State Key Players
- The Gamecocks leader in scoring is Skyelar Potter with 14.3 points per game. He also adds 4.7 rebounds per game and 1.6 assists per game.
- The Jacksonville State leaders in rebounds and assists are Juwan Perdue (7.4 rebounds per game) and Demaree King (2.9 assists per game).
- King leads the Gamecocks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Jacksonville State’s Potter has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 0.9 per game and Perdue is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.