The Jackson State Tigers (5-14, 4-2 SWAC) will host the Florida A&M Rattlers (3-14, 1-5 SWAC) after winning three straight home games. The matchup starts at 8:30 PM ET on Monday, January 23, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tigers’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Rattlers ( ).
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of January 23, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Jackson State vs Florida A&M Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Jackson State Offense Vs. Florida A&M Defense
|Jackson State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida A&M Defense|
|66.4 (313)||Points/Gm||72.2 (260)|
|7.6 (351)||Possessions/Game||16.1 (285)|
|40.6 (335)||Field Goal %||47.4 (337)|
|30.8 (320)||3PT %||36.2 (302)|
|46.1 (339)||Effective FG %||54.1 (332)|
|48.9 (351)||True Shooting %||61.5 (338)|
Florida A&M Offense Vs. Jackson State Defense
|Florida A&M Offense||Stats (Rank)||Jackson State Defense|
|56.1 (364)||Points/Gm||77.4 (344)|
|16.1 (78)||Possessions/Game||7.6 (14)|
|37.7 (362)||Field Goal %||47.1 (326)|
|30.5 (325)||3PT %||35.4 (272)|
|42.7 (359)||Effective FG %||54.3 (334)|
|46.3 (359)||True Shooting %||58.6 (286)|
Best Betting Sites For Jackson State vs Florida A&M
Jackson State Betting Insights
- Jackson State has won 11 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover eight times.
- Jackson State’s games have gone over the point total seven out of 19 times this season.
- In 14 of 19 games this season, the Tigers and their opponents have combined to total more than 130.5 points.
- Jackson State has an average point total of 143.7 in its outings this year, 13.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Florida A&M Betting Insights
- Florida A&M is 8-6-0 ATS this year.
- The Rattlers have covered the spread eight times this season (8-4 ATS) when playing as at least 12-point underdogs.
- A total of five Florida A&M’s games this year have gone over the point total.
- The Rattlers have played six games this season that have gone over 130.5 combined points scored.
- Florida A&M has a 128.3-point average over/under in its matchups this season, 2.2 fewer points than this game’s total.
Jackson State Key Players
- Trace Young leads the Tigers in scoring (11.7 points per game) and rebounding (5.8 rebounds per game).
- Jackson State’s assists leader is Chase Adams, who racks up 3.2 per game.
- The Tigers are led by Coltie Young from long distance. He makes 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Jackson State’s blocks leader is Trace Young, who averages 0.7 per game. Ken Evans leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
Florida A&M Key Players
- Jordan Tillmon holds the top spot on the Rattlers scoring and assist lists, putting up 11.1 points and 2.1 assists per game.
- Jaylen Bates collects all of the boards and is the Florida A&M leader in rebounds, pulling down 7.4 per game.
- Bates is tops from three-point range for the Rattlers, knocking down 1.1 treys per game.
- Hantz Louis-Jeune tops Florida A&M in steals with 1.2 per game, and Chase Barrs leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.