Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Ja Morant when his Memphis Grizzlies take on the Golden State Warriors on Friday.
Ja Morant Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Morant has had a points prop bet set in 24 of the 29 games he has played this season.
- Friday’s scoring over/under for Morant is set at 21.5 points. That’s 2.1 more points than his season average of 19.4.
- In nine of 29 games this season (31%) Morant has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Morant’s average points prop this season has been set at 20.5 points, which he’s fallen short of by 1.1 points on average.
- Morant has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 10 out of 24 times (41.7%).
- In only 10 games this season (34.5%) Morant scored more than his average points over/under of 20.5.
- The Warriors’ opponents are racking up 113.4 points per game, which is the ninth-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Morant has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 24 of the 29 games he has played this season.
- Morant has averaged 30.3 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 3.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (33.5).
- Morant has exceeded his PRA prop bet total for Friday’s game in 10 of 29 games (34.5%).
- Morant’s season-long PRA average (30.3) is 2.5 lower than his average PRA over/under — 32.8.
- In just 41.7% of his opportunities this year (10 of 24), Morant has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In only 34.5% of his matchups this year (10 of 29 contests), Morant covered his average PRA over/under (32.8).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Grizzlies vs the Warriors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from