Ja Morant has several statistic-based prop bets set for Wednesday’s matchup between his Memphis Grizzlies and the Utah Jazz. Analyze a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Jazz.
Ja Morant Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Morant has played in 36 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 31 of them.
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Morant is set at 19.5 points. That’s 0.4 more points than his season average of 19.1.
- In 13 of 36 games this season (36.1%) Morant has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Morant’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 20.3 points, which he’s fallen short of by 1.2 points on average.
- Morant has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 12 out of 31 times (38.7%).
- In only 12 games this season (33.3%) Morant scored more than his average points over/under of 20.3.
- The Jazz’s opponents are racking up 107.5 points per game, which is the 27th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Morant has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 31 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Morant has averaged 30.0 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 1.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (31.5).
- Morant has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game in 13 of 36 games (36.1%).
- Morant’s season-long PRA average (30.0) is 2.5 lower than his average PRA over/under — 32.5.
- In only 38.7% of his opportunities this season (12 of 31), Morant has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 33.3% of his matchups this season (12 of 36 contests), Morant covered his average PRA over/under (32.5).
Last 10 Games
Morant vs the Jazz
Bet on the Grizzlies vs the Jazz
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from