Ja Morant and the Memphis Grizzlies play the Utah Jazz on Saturday. Here’s how Morant’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Ja Morant Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Morant has had a points prop bet set in 29 of the 34 games he has played this season.
- Morant’s 19.5 points per game average is 1.0 point fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- 12 times this season (out of 34 total games — 35.3%) Morant has scored more than 20.5 points.
- The average points prop total for Morant this season is 20.3, 0.8 points above his scoring average on the season.
- Morant has gone over the point total in only 41.4% of his opportunities (12 of 29 chances).
- Morant’s season-long points prop bet average is 20.3 points, a figure he’s covered only 12 out of 34 contests (35.3%).
- Teams are scoring 108.2 points per game against the Jazz this season, the 26th-most given up by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Morant has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 29 times this season.
- Morant’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 30.5, which is 2.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (32.5).
- In 12 of 34 games (35.3%) Morant has exceeded his PRA prop bet total in Saturday’s game.
- Morant has a season-long PRA average (30.5) that’s 2.0 lower than his average PRA prop bet over/under (32.5).
- Morant has hit the over on his PRA prop bets just 41.4% of the time this year (12 of 29 opportunities).
- In just 12 of 34 contests this season (35.3%) Morant covered his average PRA over/under (32.5).
Last 10 Games
Morant vs the Jazz
Bet on the Grizzlies vs the Jazz
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from