Ja Morant will take the court on Friday when his Memphis Grizzlies match up with the Utah Jazz. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Morant’s prop bets, we take a deeper look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
Ja Morant Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Morant has had a points prop bet set in 28 of the 33 games he has played this season.
- Morant’s 19.1 points per game average is 0.6 points greater than Friday’s over/under.
- In 39.4% of his matchups this season (13 of 33 games) Morant has scored more than 18.5 points.
- Morant’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (20.4 points) by 1.3 points.
- Morant has hit the points over in only 11 of 28 opportunities (39.3%).
- Morant has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (20.4 points) in only 33.3% of his matchups (11 out of 33 contests).
- The Jazz’s opponents are scoring 108.0 points per game, which is the 26th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Morant has had an assists prop bet set 28 times this season out of 33 games.
- Friday’s assist prop bet total for
Morant (7.5) is the exact same as his year-long assist average.
- In 17 out of 33 games this season (51.5%) Morant has collected more than 7.5 assists.
- Morant has averaged 7.5 assists per game, 0.5 less per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of eight.
- Teams are compiling 22.4 assists per game against the Jazz this season, the 29th-most allowed by a team.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Grizzlies vs the Jazz
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from