Ja Morant hits the court on Monday when his Memphis Grizzlies play the Boston Celtics. Looking for an edge in betting his scoring props? Read on for a complete breakdown of his recent scoring tendencies to see how you should play his points total props in his matchup versus the Celtics.
Ja Morant Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Morant has had a points prop bet set in 26 of the 31 games he has played this season.
- Morant’s 19.0 points per game average is 0.5 points more than Monday’s over/under.
- In 38.7% of his matchups this season (12 of 31 games) Morant has scored more than 18.5 points.
- Morant’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (20.5 points) by 1.5 points.
- Morant has hit the points over in only 10 of 26 opportunities (38.5%).
- Morant has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (20.5 points) in just 32.3% of his matchups (10 out of 31 contests).
- The Celtics’ opponents are scoring 110.9 points per game, which is the 19th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Grizzlies vs the Celtics
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from