Ja Morant and his Memphis Grizzlies teammates take on the Houston Rockets at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday. Morant leads his team in both points (27.7) and assists (6.6) per game, and also puts up 5.8 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 1.2 steals and 0.4 blocks.
Below, we take a look at Morant’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Ja Morant Prop Bets (March 6)
Morant Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Morant has scored 27.7 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.8 points less than Sunday’s points prop total.
- Through 65 games this season, Morant has scored more than 29.5 points 23 times.
- Morant has hit the over on his points prop total 27 times this season (in 47 games with such a prop).
- Morant has connected on 1.6 three pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Morant has made more than 1.5 treys in 23 of his games so far this season.
- The Rockets are the worst defensive team in the league, conceding 118.0 points per game.
Morant Vs Rockets
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Rockets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from