Ja Morant’s Memphis Grizzlies will take on the Los Angeles Clippers at 10:30 PM ET on Saturday. Morant led his squad in both points (19.1) and assists (7.4) per contest last year, and also posted 4.0 rebounds. At the other end, he put up 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
In this article, we break down all of Morant’s prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Ja Morant Prop Bets (October 23)
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 24.5 points prop bet over/under set for Morant on Saturday is 5.4 more than his season scoring average from 2020-21 (19.1).
- Morant appeared in 79 games last season, recording more than 24.5 points in 20 of them.
- Morant went up against a points prop bet in 76 games last season, and he went over 28 times.
- Morant made 1.2 three-pointers per game last year, 0.3 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Morant made more than 1.5 treys in 24 of his 79 games last season.
- On defense, the Clippers allowed 107.8 points per game last year, fourth in the NBA.
Morant Vs Clippers (2020-21)
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Clippers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from