Ja Morant will take the court on Sunday when his Memphis Grizzlies match up with the Oklahoma City Thunder. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Morant’s prop bets, we take a closer look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
Ja Morant Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Morant has had a points prop bet set in 21 of the 26 games he has played this season.
- Morant has scored 19.7 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.8 points less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 34.6% of his matchups this season (nine of 26 games) Morant has scored more than 20.5 points.
- Morant’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (20.5 points) by 0.8 points.
- Morant has hit the points over in only nine of 21 opportunities (42.9%).
- Morant has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (20.5 points) in just 34.6% of his matchups (nine out of 26 games).
- The Thunder’s opponents are scoring 111.5 points per game, which is the 19th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Morant has had an assists prop bet set 21 times this season out of 26 games.
- Morant’s season-long assist average — 7.8 per game — is 0.7 assists lower than Sunday’s assist over/under (8.5).
- In 50% of his matchups this season (13 out of 26) Morant has dished out more than 8.5 assists.
- Morant has averaged 0.3 fewer assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 8.1.
- Morant has gone over his average assist prop bet total (8.1) in half of his games.
- The Thunder’s opponents are averaging 24.6 assists per game, which is the 15th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Morant vs the Thunder
Bet on the Grizzlies vs the Thunder
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from