NFL action in Week 12 will see Ja’Marr Chase and the Cincinnati Bengals match up against the Pittsburgh Steelers at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this piece, we’ll dig into Chase’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best bets among his prop bets for this contest.
Ja’Marr Chase Week 12 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Chase’s Game-by-Game Stats
Ja’Marr Chase Receiving Trends Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- The 258.1 yards per game the Steelers are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense.
- Chase averages 86.7 receiving yards per game, 19.2 more than the over/under of 67.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- Chase has gained over 67.5 receiving yards in 50.0% of his games this year (five out of 10).
- Chase averages 86.7 receiving yards per game, which is 23.9 more yards than his average prop bet over/under (62.8).
- Chase has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 10 games (70.0%).
- The Steelers’ defense is 10th in the NFL, conceding 1.5 passing touchdowns per game.
- In seven of 10 games this year, Chase has a receiving touchdown (and he has one game with multiple touchdown catches).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 28, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ja’Marr Chase or the Cincinnati Bengals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bengals Vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from