J.K. Dobbins Week 14 Player Props
Dobbins’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Dobbins will go up against a Browns squad that allows 103.9 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s seventh-ranked rush defense.
- Monday’s rushing yards prop bet for Dobbins is set at 56.5 yards. That’s 15.5 more than his season average of 41.0.
- Three times this season (out of 11 total games — 27.3%), Dobbins has had more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- Dobbins’ average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 38.2, which he’s outpaced by 2.8 yards on average this year.
- Dobbins has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in six games (54.5%) out of 11 opportunities.
- In only four games this season (36.4%), Dobbins, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 38.2.
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Dobbins is averaging 9.4 receiving yards per game, 4.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (13.5).
- In 27.3% of his games this season (three out of 11), Dobbins has totaled more than 13.5 receiving yards.
- The Browns feature the 24th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 274.4 yards per game.
- In only 27.3% of his games (three out of 11 chances), Dobbins has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (14.1).
- Dobbins’ season average of 9.4 receiving yards per game is 4.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 14.1.
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Dobbins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 11, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on J.K. Dobbins or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Browns Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from