J.K. Dobbins and the Baltimore Ravens take on the Dallas Cowboys on Tuesday at home at M&T Bank Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Dobbins’ rushing and receiving yards prop bets in that matchup.
J.K. Dobbins Week 13 Player Props
Dobbins’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- The Cowboys allow 156.4 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s worst rush defense.
- Two times this season (out of 10 total games — 20%), Dobbins has had more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- Dobbins’ average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 36.2, which he’s outpaced by 1.8 yards on average this year.
- Dobbins has gone over his rushing yards prop total five times (half of his games).
- In only three games this season (30%), Dobbins, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 36.2.
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Dobbins is averaging 10.3 receiving yards per game.
- In 20% of his games this season (two of 10), Dobbins has collected more than 15.5 receiving yards.
- The Cowboys defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 22nd-most yards in the NFL this season (236.5 per game).
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Dobbins has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 14 yards.
- Dobbins’ season average of 10.3 receiving yards per game is 3.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 14.
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Dobbins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on J.K. Dobbins or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from