In the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday, J.K. Dobbins has rushing yards and attempts prop bets in the Baltimore Ravens’ matchup against the Tennessee Titans at Nissan Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around those props.
J.K. Dobbins Week 1 Player Props
Dobbins’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Dobbins is set at 46.5. That’s 7.2 fewer yards than his season average of 53.7.
- In 53.3% of his games this season (eight of 15 matchups), Dobbins has put up more than 46.5 rushing yards.
- The Titans allow 120.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 19th-ranked rush defense.
- Dobbins has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (45.4) by 8.3 yards.
- Dobbins has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (45.4) in 53.3% of his games (eight out of 15 matchups).
- Dobbins has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in eight games (53.3%) out of 15 opportunities.
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Dobbins has averaged 8.9 rushing attempts per game, 0.4 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (8.5).
- Dobbins has collected more than 8.5 rushing attempts in nine out of 15 games this season (60% of his opportunities).
- Dobbins has averaged 1.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.6).
- Dobbins took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only three of 15 games this year (20% of his chances).
- Dobbins’ average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.6. He’s gone over that total in eight of 15 games (53.3%).
- Titans opponents average 26.7 rushing attempts per game, the 18th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 7, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on J.K. Dobbins or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Titans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from