J.K. Dobbins and the Baltimore Ravens take on the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Divisional Round on Saturday at Bills Stadium. Here’s an analysis of Dobbins’ prop bets for rushing and receiving yards in that matchup.
J.K. Dobbins Player Props vs. Bills
Dobbins’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Dobbins will go up against a Bills squad that allows 119.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
- Dobbins’ 53.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 5.5 fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- Six times this season (out of 16 total games — 37.5%), Dobbins has had more than 58.5 rushing yards.
- Dobbins’ average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 45.4, which he’s outpaced by 7.6 yards on average this year.
- Dobbins has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total eight times (half of his games).
- Dobbins’ season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 45.4 yards, a figure he’s gone over in half of his games.
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Dobbins is averaging 7.1 receiving yards per game, 0.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (7.5).
- In 37.5% of his games this season (six out of 16), Dobbins has collected more than 7.5 receiving yards.
- The Bills defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 20th-most yards in the NFL this season (246.6 per game).
- In only four of his 16 games (25%), Dobbins has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 13.2 yards.
- Dobbins’ season average of 7.1 receiving yards per game is 6.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 13.2.
- Dobbins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 16 games (31.2%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 13, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on J.K. Dobbins or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from