In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Spaun from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of June 24, 2022 at 3:21 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
J.J. Spaun odds for the Travelers Championship
Spaun’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Spaun has an average finish of 54th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Over his last five events, Spaun has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his last five events.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Spaun at the Travelers Championship
- Spaun has an average finishing position of 48th in his last five trips to this event.
- Spaun has four made cuts in his last five attempts at this tournament.
- Spaun finished 69th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- His last time at this tournament, Spaun finished with two birdies and two bogeys.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- This course is set up to play at 6,841 yards, 413 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- TPC River Highlands checks in at 6,841 yards, 366 yards shorter than the average course Spaun has played over the past year (7,207 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
J.J. Spaun 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||69||70 (E)||–||–||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||73-71||-2.824||-0.072||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||78||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||72-73||3.376||-1.710||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||66-68-68-71 (-15)||11.156||5.664||$36,855|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-74||-1.586||0.318||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||23||74-70-75-72 (+3)||0.572||-1.236||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||1||67-70-69-69 (-13)||18.288||0.692||$1,548,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||67-71-69-70 (-7)||8.580||3.060||$54,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-78||0.653||-5.294||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||52||67-75-75-79 (+8)||-4.749||4.929||$28,170|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||71-71-72-68 (+2)||2.398||0.799||$43,133|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-75||-1.214||-3.356||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||72-70-64-71 (-10)||3.074||3.673||$119,843|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||34||73-66-71-71 (-7)||1.073||0.101||$43,764|
|January 20-24||The American Express||25||75-67-67-67 (-12)||5.154||1.452||$55,955|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-69||-1.083||-0.665||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from