Sportsbooks currently list J.J. Spaun atto win The RSM Classic. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Spaun from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of November 21, 2021 at 11:23 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
J.J. Spaun odds for the The RSM Classic
Spaun’s recent form
- Spaun has qualified for the weekend in five straight events.
- Spaun has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five events.
- Over his last five appearances, Spaun has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -6.2 over his last five tournaments.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Spaun at The RSM Classic
- Over Spaun’s last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 39th.
- Spaun made the cut in four of his last five entries to this event.
- The last time Spaun played this event in 2020, he finished 59th. He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,307 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,005 yards.
- Spaun will take to the 7,005-yard course this week at Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,285 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
J.J. Spaun 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||46||72-66-73-72 (+3)||$21,638|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||27||65-68-67-73 (-11)||$50,400|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||7||73-65-67-68 (-11)||$190,775|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||35||70-65-69-69 (-11)||$34,860|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||68||69-69-78-71 (-1)||$14,770|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||70-72||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||67-72||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||MC||6-6||$0|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||73-68||$0|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||47||71-69-69-70 (-9)||$9,287|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||64||67-71-69-74 (-3)||$13,268|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||32||66-73-68-71 (-10)||$41,875|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||47||71-67-69-70 (-3)||$19,377|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||77-75||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||74-77||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||47||63-69-72-73 (-11)||$20,959|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||18||69-75-69-70 (-1)||$96,390|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||69-76||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-75||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||67||70-75-72-76 (+5)||$6,300|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||74-75||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||68||68-74-73-73 (E)||$6,150|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||75-76||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-74||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-73||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-66||$0|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Spaun’s 46th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Houston Open (Memorial Park Golf Course, November 11-14).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from