In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Spaun from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article references odds updated as of March 13, 2022 at 11:29 PM ET. Browse all the current odds in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
J.J. Spaun odds for the THE PLAYERS Championship
Spaun’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Spaun has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Spaun has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He has carded an average score of even par over his last five appearances.
THE PLAYERS Championship details
- Date: March 9-12, 2022
- Location: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- Course: TPC Sawgrass
- Par: 72 / 7,189 yards
- Purse: 20M
- Defending Champ: Justin Thomas
Course history: Spaun at THE PLAYERS Championship
- Spaun didn’t survive the cut and reach the third round in any of his last three trips to this event.
- Spaun did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2019).
Course comparison – TPC Sawgrass
- TPC Sawgrass will play at 7,189 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,308.
- The average course Spaun has played over the last year (7,279 yards) is 90 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,189 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
J.J. Spaun 2022 results
|March 2- 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||52||67-75-75-79 (+8)||$28,170|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||30||71-71-72-68 (+2)||$43,133|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-75||$0|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||72-70-64-71 (-10)||$119,843|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||34||73-66-71-71 (-7)||$43,764|
|January 20-23||The American Express||25||75-67-67-67 (-12)||$55,955|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-69||$0|
Spaun’s last tournament appearance was on March 2- 5 at Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & Lodge. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 52nd-place finish in the Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from