J.J. Spaun hasodds to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club. He made the cut in his last time out at this tournament in 2021 and finished 32nd. The course, located in Detroit, Michigan, will play host to this tournament from July 28-31. The field of 169 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Cameron Davis.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of July 26, 2022 at 6:22 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
J.J. Spaun odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Spaun’s recent form
- In his last five events, Spaun has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Spaun has not finished within five shots of the winner or posted a better-than-average score in any of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five appearances, he finished 6 relative to par in his only made cut.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Spaun at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Spaun has one top-20 finish in his last three trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 25th.
- Spaun made the cut in each of his three most recent entries to this event.
- Spaun last played this event in 2021 and finished 32nd.
- His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Measuring 7,340 yards, Detroit Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,265 yards.
- Players have recorded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -11.
- The courses Spaun has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,203 yards, while Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
J.J. Spaun 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||59||70-71-71-74 (+6)||–||–||$21,840|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-74||2.688||-2.894||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||73-71||-2.824||-0.072||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||78||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||72-73||3.376||-1.710||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||66-68-68-71 (-15)||11.156||5.664||$36,855|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-74||-1.586||0.318||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||23||74-70-75-72 (+3)||0.572||-1.236||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||1||67-70-69-69 (-13)||18.288||0.692||$1,548,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||67-71-69-70 (-7)||8.580||3.060||$54,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-78||0.653||-5.294||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||52||67-75-75-79 (+8)||-4.749||4.929||$28,170|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||71-71-72-68 (+2)||2.398||0.799||$43,133|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-75||-1.214||-3.356||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||72-70-64-71 (-10)||3.074||3.673||$119,843|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||34||73-66-71-71 (-7)||1.073||0.101||$43,764|
|January 20-24||The American Express||25||75-67-67-67 (-12)||5.154||1.452||$55,955|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-69||-1.083||-0.665||$0|
Check out all the details from Spaun’s 59th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from