Below you’ll find stats and insights about Spaun from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of May 27, 2022 at 7:30 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
J.J. Spaun odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Spaun’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Spaun has an average finish of 60th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five appearances, Spaun has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Spaun at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Spaun finished 119th in his only finish at this event in three visits.
- Spaun has one made cut in his last three attempts at this tournament.
- Spaun finished 119th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Spaun carded two birdies and six bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 75 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,284).
- The average course Spaun has played over the past year has been 38 yards longer than the 7,209 yards Colonial Country Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
J.J. Spaun 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||119||78 (+8)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||72-73||3.376||-1.710||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||66-68-68-71 (-15)||11.156||5.664||$36,855|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-74||-1.586||0.318||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||23||74-70-75-72 (+3)||0.572||-1.236||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||1||67-70-69-69 (-13)||18.288||0.692||$1,548,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||67-71-69-70 (-7)||8.580||3.060||$54,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-78||0.653||-5.294||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||52||67-75-75-79 (+8)||-4.749||4.929||$28,170|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||71-71-72-68 (+2)||2.398||0.799||$43,133|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-75||-1.214||-3.356||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||72-70-64-71 (-10)||3.074||3.673||$119,843|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||34||73-66-71-71 (-7)||1.073||0.101||$43,764|
|January 20-24||The American Express||25||75-67-67-67 (-12)||5.154||1.452||$55,955|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-69||-1.083||-0.665||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from