The Detroit Pistons, including Isaiah Stewart, face the Golden State Warriors at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Stewart leads the Pistons at 7.7 rebounds per game, while also averaging 1.2 assists and 7.9 points.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Stewart’s props, we dig into all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Isaiah Stewart Prop Bets (November 19)
Stewart Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Stewart’s 7.9 points per game average is 1.6 less than Friday’s over/under.
- Through 14 games this season, Stewart has put up more than 9.5 points four times.
- Stewart is 5-for-14 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Stewart has averaged 0.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Stewart has one game this season with more than 0.5 made threes.
- Defensively, the Warriors are second in the league, giving up 100.8 points per contest.
Stewart Vs Warriors (2020-21)
Bet On Pistons Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from